Featured post

Pullover for my singing Friend ♪♫

This is my lovely and good friend in a new pullover! ๐Ÿ˜

She is also a singing star in our choir ♪♫

The pullover is based on a pattern from BurdaStyle February issue.

I'm so in Love with this fabric which I bought in St. Petersburg when I was together with my sewing friend on a "Fabric Safari" ♥

It's very soft and delicious to wear. I have combined it with plain orange ribbon jersey.  I made the tunnel for the drawstring at the back, but my friend liked it without, so it's more for decoration :)

Burdastyle pattern #111 02/2019

This is our emoji ๐Ÿ˜… 

Concert Top ๐ŸŽถ

Ops! I don't have any black top to wear! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Therefore I had to make one for our concert! ♪♫
I love to combine black and a popping color, but it very seldom that I make the whole garment black...!

Luckily I had a nice "Croco" print so I used together with black jersey.

I have use the BurdaStyle pattern from the November issue. It's gathered on the one side and that's what I like!

I have to show some pics from the concert as well ๐Ÿ˜„
Photo; Svein Egil ร˜kland

Photo; Svein Egil ร˜kland

Burdastyle #113 11/2018

Colorful Blouse!

Yay! Finished my satin blouse! Colors is nice to wear this time of year to cheer us up!๐Ÿ‘Œ

This is an easy blouse pattern from BurdaStyle. It doesn't have a seam in front, just a pleat and I fasten a button at the V-neck.

This is the easiest cuffs I've ever made, but it has a nice finish with the loops and the buttons!

I'm Happy to wear my new blouse! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Burdastyle pattern #106 12/2018

Transformation Romper :)

I know this is Crazy, and that's why I love it! ๐Ÿ’›
It's always FUN putting garments together in a new way! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yellow and grey looks nice together.  I started with the upper part of the jacket and use the neck line from the knitted top. The important thing with a romper is that you need an easy way to take it on and off! Therefore I cut the neckline open, then it will be functional.. The black sleeves and waistline are from the same wool top. I have used the short sleeves of the grey T-shirt on top of the wool sleeves and the yellow cuffs. I hemmed the short pants with wool ribbon.  This was the part left after I made this easy Dress.

I change the yellow buttons with black buttons and I think this looks great!

Animal Print & Refashion

This picture is taken on a local mannequin show at Sandeid Husflidslag.  This is absolutely one of my favorite refashion dresses! First of all: I love animal print!๐Ÿ˜ - and Cerise and Red! ๐Ÿ’• As you can see, I have used one of my favorite jacket together with  my husbands sweater... The sleeves are turned up-side-down and I made a draw-string at the hem. I have used ribbon-jersey from another top for the waistline. - so it's a very easy project ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Dress Challenge!

This is my contribution for the Premier Dress Challenge for Christine Hope.  She is the host for the Norwegian Seeing Bee this year as well - and I love her ๐Ÿ’– I thought a Fresh Lady like her needed something special with a "touch of fun" With focus on "green environment" I have tried to make a refashion dress for her  from an old tunic and a top, and with curtain tassels as decoration for the belt.  
"Dress Crises!" She is so sad because she don't have a dress to wear for the Premier ๐Ÿ˜’
I thought this tunic would be a great skirt for a dress for her!
and the top would be nice together.
I cut the tunic into a good shape for the skirt.
The belt is petersham ribbon with tassels which you normally use for curtains decoration. 
I had to use a color to cheer up the black top, so I have use turquoise piping.   
Christine's last name is on a big button at the back!
The dress is nice back-forward as well, so then Christine will have to options! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Grey & Yellow!

There are no limits with refashion, and it’s always nice to try new combinations with different colors ๐Ÿ’›
- and also to try new ideas!
The sleeves is rather long, but definitive warm!
I cut the sleeves of the jacket and used the grey sleeves of the sweater instead. I turned the sweater inside out because it was a bit "bumpy". The V-neck was a great detail at the back of the skirt with a drawstring ๐Ÿ˜Š
Since the knitting was rather loose I had to use a kind of lining, and choose a yellow sport stretch which I think is nice together.