Easy Refashion :)
This is an easy transformation dress.
I have combined garments that I don't wear anymore and which I think are nice together;
1. an orange jacket for the upper front and back part.
2. a turtle neck sweater for the sleeves.
3. a short top up-side-down for the collar, and the little cap-sleeves as a finish at the end of sleeves.
4. a wool pants for the skirt.
5. a rib from a bolero jacket for the waist line.
Voila - Finished! 😊
Lisa, my lovely colleague, was my model at a local mannequin show.
I started with sewing the sleeves to the upper part and the collar to the neck, and the waistline to the skirt. And finally the skirt to the top.