Vintage Jacket !

      My lovely and good friend Torunn 💙

    

I found the pattern for the jacket in the Vintage Burda Collection 
that I wun after a dress challenge I attend at BurdaStyle😉

I had only 1,5 m of the wool fabric and was afraid it wasn’t enough, 
but I managed to “squeeze” it out, and luckily I managed the stripes to match too!
I choose to use blue satin lining to match the fabric. 
Since the jacket has batsleeves it's easy to fit.

I have used snap-buttons since the fabric are very thick.

I’m very happy with the welt pockets, and I think it was a good idea to use the stripes. 





I made a skarf and a belt to match the jacket as well 😊





Comments

Post a comment