Challenge with Stripes!
I like to challenge myself...
It's not easy to matches the stripes diagonal on a fabric, but I have tried my best!
This is the same pattern as I used for my dress with Red & White Stripes
I have used cotton voile for the facing of the top to make it steadier since I have used jersey.
It was quite a challenge to match the stripes at the back with the invisible zipper as well!
Wow 🤩virkelig flott !ReplyDelete
Tusen takk Rita! 😘Delete
Fantastisk flott kjole Ellen 💕ReplyDelete
Tusen takk gode venn! 😍Delete
wow I love it, looks great on you and lovely color. I made that pattern a while ago, and while sewing it came to the conclusion that the front stripes are not able to match. However the back does and you did it beautifully.ReplyDelete
Thanks for your lovely compliments dear Beth, and for sure your conclusion is absolutely correct..😉😘Delete
Gorgeoussss! The stripes don't match in the original Burda model either. I think that's what makes this dress so interesting. You made a wonderful job!ReplyDelete
Thank you very much! 😍Delete